Upcoming Sankofa Safe Child Initiative Events
- March 19 – 20, 2020 – Sankofa In Collaboration with Congressman Danny K. Davis, 7th Congressional District, Child Welfare Public Policy Working Group – Illinois Statewide Symposium on Kinship Care, Grandparents Raising Grandchildren, Foster Care & Adoption. To register or more information click here!
- March 28, 2019 – Women Making History, Columbus Park located at 5700 Jackson, Chicago, Illinois 5:30 – 8 pm in collaboration, National Council of Negro Women, Knights of Peter Claver Ladies Auxiliary St Malachy Court 143, Women Issues Group, 7th Congressional District, Top Ladies of Distinction
- SAVE THE DATE: June 14 – 16, 2019 – Sankofa Safe Child Initiative 20th Year Anniversary Celebration & Child Welfare Legislation Conference
- Girls Speak Out Date: TBD: “Theme” Dancing for Health” in collaboration with Congressman Danny K. Davis 7th Congressional District, National Council of Negro Women Chicago Midwest Section, Ladies Auxiliary Knights of Peter Claver St Malachy Court 143
- August 2019 Date: TBD – Congressman Davis Back To School Program
- October – Breast Cancer Month in collaboration with Loretta Hospital, National Council of Negro Women Chicago Midwest Section, Knights of Peter Claver Ladies Auxiliary St Malachy Court 143, Top Ladies of Distinction, 7th Congressional Women Group